Microscope Digital Camera 10.0 Megapixel
This high-resolution 10 MP microscope digital camera provides professional results at an affordable price!
The superb 10.0 megapixel resolution means you can capture still and video images from your microscope, clearly showing the finest details. The image clarity is excellent, with very good contrast and color. The lightweight digital camera replaces the eyepiece of your standard compound or stereo scope. Just plug the camera into a USB 2.0 port on your computer, load the TSView software, and you are ready for 10 MP photography with your microscope.
The digital camera produces 3856 x 2764 pixel still images and video at up to 30 frames per second, depending on resolution and computer performance. This camera comes with many deluxe features, such as a RGB Bayer color filter, ultra-low 0.44 Lux minimum illumination, auto or manual exposure and white balance, and full-featured software.
In addition to the camera, you get eyepiece adapters to fit most microscopes, a calibration slide, a USB cable, and special TSView imaging software to view, capture, edit, measure, record, count, zoom, file, and manage still or moving microscope images. This is a professional tool for documenting the details you see with your microscope. See specifications below for minimum PC and Mac computers. Home Science Tools one-year warranty. Ages 13 & up.
Digital Camera & Software Details
- 1/2.3" CMOS Micron MT9J001 camera
- Built-in lens provides large field-of-view
- 3856x2764 effective pixels and still image resolution (10.0 megapixels)
- 1.67um x 1.67um pixel size
- 30 frames/second at 640x480 pixels, 25 frames/second at 1280x1024 pixels, 8 frames/second at 2592x1944 pixels , 3 frames/second at 3856x2764 pixels
- 24-bit color with RGB Bayer color filter
- 480 MB/second data transfer
- 0.44 Lux minimum illumination
- 40.5dB signal/noise ratio, >63dB dynamic range
- Automatic or manual white balance
- Automatic or manual auto-exposure with exposure times ranging from 1ms to 0.3 seconds
- Progressive scan mode
- Electronic rolling snap exposure
- Programmable image size, brightness, gain, exposure and color
- CE international certification
- Camera dimensions are 65mm wide x 86mm long x 37mm deep
- 0.01mm (10 Ám) micrometer slide for calibrating the measurement feature
- Standard C-mount plus three eyepiece adapters: 23mm 0.45x reducing adapter for compound microscopes, 30.0mm and 30.5mm adapter for stereo microscopes
- Includes USB cable to connect the camera directly to your PC (USB 2.0 port required)
- Includes TSView software with the following functions: image capture, video capture, in-depth image measurement, image edit and enhancement, image and file management, image sharing, and image zoom
- Software supports both TWAIN and DirectShow interfaces
- Software file formats include JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF, GIF, TGA, PSD, ICO, EMF, WMF and more
- Minimum PC computer requirements are Pentium 2.5Ghz processor, 512 MB RAM, 1 GB drive space, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, USB 2.0 port, and CD-ROM drive.
- This camera is also fully compatible with Mac OS 10.6 and later.
higher is better
higher is better
smaller is better
smaller is better
|1.3 megapixel camera||1280 x 1024||3.6 Ám||1.0 Lux||$189.95|
|3.0 megapixel camera||2048 x 1536||3.2 Ám||1.0 Lux||$299.95|
|5.0 megapixel camera||2592 x 1944||2.2 Ám||0.53 Lux||$349.95|
|10.0 megapixel camera||3856 x 2764||1.67 Ám||0.44 Lux||$549.95|