Additional Images Tell A Friend
20x i-Explore Stereo MicroscopeThis inexpensive 20x stereo microscope is designed specifically for kids! Find an object around the house or yard, place it on the stage, and your child will be exploring up-close instantly without slides or mess. The binocular head is more enjoyable for kids to use, as they can keep both eyes open, plus the stereo feature provides a 3-D image. The rounded focus knob is sized just right for smaller hands and makes focusing simple.
While designed for kids, this stereo microscope is not a toy: it features optical glass paired widefield 10x eyepieces and 2x objective lenses that provide sharp, clear images. The built-in bright LED-illumination is powered by two AA batteries (not included) so there are no cords and this microscope can be used anywhere indoors or out. Operating instructions are included. C&A Scientific model SMD-04, one-year warranty. Ages 5-14.
- Paired 10x DIN widefield inclined eyepieces with 19mm exit pupil distance made of optical glass
- Binocular post-mounted head has 45-70mm interpupillary adjustment (no diopter adjustment)
- 2x optical glass objectives provide 20x magnification
- All lenses are made of optical glass for clear images
- Field of view is 9mm
- Rack and pinion focusing
- Working distance is 65mm with a maximum specimen height of 30mm
- Reversible black/white stage plate and mounted stage clips
- Bright LED top lighting powered by two AA batteries (not included) or use ambient illumination
- Durable ABS plastic frame, stands 10" tall
- Includes operating instructions
- A replacement light bulb is available