wind turbine kit,
blood type test,
Apologia Advanced Chemistry Science Kit
This kit contains the lab materials for completing the experiments in Apologia's Advanced Chemistry in Creation
course. It replaces the Exploration III kit that is no longer manufactured. Included are chemicals, test tubes, a microplate, and more for doing the 23 hands-on experiments. You provide some household materials. You save 30%!
Shipping Note: This item contains regulated chemicals and only ships Economy or Ground to a street address in the 50 US states.
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Ammonium chloride, 30 g
- Battery connector, 9-volt
- Calcium chloride, 30 g
- Cobalt II chloride, 15 g
- Copper II (cupric) sulfate, 30 g
- Cups w/lids, Styrofoam, 8 oz, 5/pk
- Filter paper, 10/pack
- Foam peanuts, 10/pack
- Funnel, plastic, 65 mm dia
- Iron III (ferric) ammonium sulfate
- Limewater, 30 ml
- Measuring scoop, 0.15ml
- Microplate, 24 wells
- Naphthalene flakes, 30 g
- Phenolphthalein solution, 15ml
- Pipet, disposable, 5 ml, 10/pk
- Polyvinyl alcohol, 30 g
- Potassium ferrocyanide, 30 g
- Potassium iodide, 30 g
- Sodium carbonate, 30 g
- Sodium sulfate, 30 g
- Sodium tetraborate, 30 g
- Sodium thiosulfate, 30 g
- Test tube rack, 6 holes
- Test tubes, plastic, 17x100 mm, 6/pack
- Universal indicator, 30 ml
- Wire, copper, 14 gauge, 6"
- Wire, zinc, 1/16" diameter, 6" long
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Saturday, June 08, 2013Apologia Advanced Chemistry SetReviewed By: Kimberly Burge
The Science kit was packaged well - with all the products wrapped for safe delivery! We have everything we need to start our Chemistry class! Home Science Tools was quick and efficient - GREAT SERVICE - site easy to use and the product I ordered was EXACTLY as pictured. Thanks!
- Friday, January 02, 2009Kit for Apologia Chemistry 2 (aka advanced)Reviewed By: Paul
Had what we needed and we're glad to have it. We already had borax and washing soda from making own laundry soap but still less expensive to buy kit. Later discovered we also had test tube rack, funnel and 24-well microculture plate from labs for Apologia Chem-1 but all can be saved for next in line or friends so no regrets.