Beaker, glass, 100 ml
These 100 ml Home Science Tools beakers are a great value! They're made of high-quality borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame. Beakers are used for mixing and gentle heating. The graduations are approximate and not intended for accurate liquid measurement.
- Home Science Tools glassware is made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding thermal shock
- Height: 7 cm
- Diameter: 5 cm
- Marked to fill 20-80 ml in 10 ml increments
- Marking are accurate to +/-10%
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Thursday, October 25, 2012great productReviewed By: amy
very pleased - holding up nicely
- Thursday, October 20, 2011robustReviewed By: Emerson
I knocked it off my table and it did not break. I am impressed.