Call us 24/7 at 800-860-6272
or email us
wind turbine kit,
blood type test,
BJ Biology 10 Science Kit
This kit for Bob Jones Biology 10 comes with microscope slides, dissection specimens, chemicals, and more that you need for doing the labs in this course. Designed for BJUP Biology 4th edition. You save 10%
A microscope is required - we recommend the Home Microscope.
Shipping Note: This item contains regulated chemicals and only ships Economy or Ground to a street address in the 50 US states.
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Advanced Dissecting Tools
- Agar, dehydrated
- Allium (onion) root tip slide
- Amoeba slide
- Animal dissection specimens: rat, grasshopper, crayfish, worm, and fish
- Antibiotic Disc Set
- Ascaris (Roundworm) mitosis slide
- Bacteria slide, 3 types, smear
- Calcium hydroxide, 30 g, lime
- Cellophane paper
- Colored threads slide, w.m.
- Coral specimen, dried
- Cork, size 2, pack of 2
- Cups & lids, 8 oz plastic, 3pk
- Desmids (green algae) slide
- Diatoms slide, marine
- Dissecting pan, 10" x 7"
- Euglena slide
- Fertilizer, 30 g
- Ficus (dicot) leaf slide
- Friction pad, fur, about 4x5"
- Graduated cylinder, poly, 50 ml
- Grantia (Scypha) slide
- Grantia slide with spicules
- Human blood slide, Wright's stain
- Human bone slide, ground
- Human skin slide, section
- Hydra slide, c.s.
- Hydra slide, w.m.
- Inoculating needle
- Iodine solution (Lugol's)
- Lichen slide, Foliose, section
- Lung Volume Kit
- Magnesium sulfate, 100 g
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter
- Methyl cellulose, 1.5%, 30 ml
- Methylene blue, 1%, 15 ml
- Muscle slide, 3 types, section
- Mushroom slide
- Paramecium caudatum slide
- Penicillium (blue mold) slide
- Petri dish, plastic, 20/pk
- Petroleum ether, 30ml
- pH papers, 1-14 range, 80/pkg
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Planaria slide
- Protozoa Culture Kit
- Reflex hammer
- Ranunculus (Buttercup) slide, roots
- Ranunculus (Buttercup) slide, stem
- Rhizopus nigricans slide
- Seeds, lima bean
- Semi-permeable membrane
- Basic microscope slide set: 12 plain slides, 2 concave slides, coverslips, and storage box
- Slide storage box for 25 prepared slides
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Spirogyra (green algae) slide
- Spring scale, 1000 g/10 Newton
- Stethoscope, Bowles
- Stirring rod, glass, 6"
- Taenia (tapeworm) slide
- Test tubes, large, 16x150 mm
- Thermometer, Celsius, 12"
- Tuning fork, C, 256 cps
- Zea Mays (Corn) slide, stem
Note: Specimens are initially preserved with a formaldehyde solution, the best animal tissue fixative. The formaldehyde is then displaced with water and a glycol solution to produce a low-fume specimen which can be stored almost indefinitely. However, we recommend that you use specimens within one year of purchase to ensure the best tissue quality.
Store specimens at normal room temperature. Once opened, specimens can be resealed in a Zip-lock bag to prevent them from drying out for later use.
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Friday, November 19, 2010WonderfulReviewed By: Stuart C
Just started using the kit recently. Has most all of the items that I need. I did a lot of research to find a kit that went with the BJU Biology 10 curriculum. It had so many items in it. If I had to buy the items invidiually, it would have been much more expensive. But this kit was wonderful. Their website is very detailed with its contents, and their customer service was very friendly and knowledgeable. Bottom line, I would recommend this company. Don't waste your time researching elsewhere; this company has what you need. Thank you.
- Wednesday, September 06, 2006Biology 10 science kit - I love it!Reviewed By: Donna Pheneger
When it comes to science, I'm pretty much a failure. Especially the disection part. I remember in high school...well, let's not dwell in the past!
I'm here now to tell you that having this kit has been a life saver! It has everything I need for Biology. Everything down to a stethoscope! I would have to go searching for all the lab equipment and would have probably quit half way though!
When we received the shipment (fast shipping by the way!), the first thing my teen did was go to the dissection specimens and ask when he could start. To make matters "worse", my 12th grade daughter, who has had biology already, wants to do it again! LOL!
Thank you, from a very grateful hs mom, for offering this product!