Biology Microscope Slide Set
- Allium (onion) root tip, l.s.
- Amoeba proteus, w.m.
- Ascaris (Roundworm) mitosis, sec.
- Bacteria, three types (coccus, rod, spiral), smear
- Diatoms, marine, w.m.
- Earthworm, c.s.
- Euglena, w.m.
- Fern Life History, four specimens (rhizome c.s., leaflet with sori c.s., prothallium with antheridia w.m., and prothallium with sporophyte w.m.)
- Ficus (dicot) leaf, c.s.
- Frog blood, smear
- Frog ovary, c.s.
- Frog sperm, smear
- Human blood, Wright's stain, smear
- Human skin with hair follicle, section
- Hydra, c.s.
- Moss Life History, four specimens (male and female heads l.s., sporophyte l.s., and protonema w.m.)
- Muscle, three types (striated, smooth, cardiac), section
- Neuron, motor, smear
- Paramecium, conjugation, w.m.
- Paramecium, fission, w.m.
- Planaria (flatworm), w.m.
- Ranunculus (Buttercup) roots (young and mature), c.s
- Ranunculus (Buttercup) stem, c.s.
- Spirogyra (green algae), w.m.
- Volvox (green algae), w.m.
w.m. = whole mount
c.s. = cross section
l.s. = longitudinal section
Watch the following video to see this product in action.