CL Grade 4 Materials KitThis kit comes with the commonly-needed lab materials for completing most activities in the Christian Light Science Lightunit 400 series. Save time by getting everything together in one handy box. A microscope is optional. You save 10%!
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Balloon set
- Bar magnet, 3" Alnico I, 2/pk
- Battery, 6 volt, alkaline
- Compass, 1-1/2" diameter
- Copper metal electrode, 4"
- Cup, paper, 8 oz, 4/pk
- Friction pad, wool, 6x6"
- Friction rod, rubber, 3/8"x10"
- Iron metal filings, 45 g
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter
- Nail assortment, 30 pieces
- Pulley, single, 48mm
- Ruler, 30 cm
- Spring scale, 1000 g/10 Newton
- String, 25 ft
- Switch, knife type, SPST
- Thermometer, Fahrenheit and Celsius, 12"
- Watch glass, 65 mm diameter
- Wire, insulated copper, #24
- Zinc metal electrode, 4"
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.