CL Grade 6 Materials KitThis kit contains the lab materials you need for completing most activities in the Christian Light Science Lightunit 600 series. Save time by getting your supplies together in one box! A microscope like our Home Microscope is recommended. You save 10%!
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Bar magnet, 1" ceramic, 2/pk
- Brads, brass, 3/8", 100/pk
- Graduated cylinder, poly, 250 ml
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30ml
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Microscope slides, plain glass, 12/pk
- Slide coverslips
- Spring scale, 1000 g/10 Newton
- Tape measure, steel, 3 meters
- Thermometer, plastic back
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.