Crime Scene Science Kit
Solve the "Mystery of the Disappearing Diamonds" with this crime scene lab kit! With it kids will be able to explore the field of forensic science and perform seven fun & detailed experiments to determine which of four suspects is responsible for stealing the precious stones.
Projects include dusting and fuming for fingerprints, fingerprint analysis, chromatography & ink analysis, blood type analysis (using simulated blood samples), and fiber analysis using a flame test.
Each test provides real results that help you solve the case! Includes a complete manual with scientific explanations. Ages 10 & up.
Shipping Note: This item contains regulated chemicals and only ships Economy or Ground to a street address in the 50 US states.
Included in this CSI Science Kit:
- Fingerprint dusting powder & blower brush
- Glass slides and superglue for fingerprint fuming
- Beaker, isopropyl alcohol, and filter paper for chromatography ink tests
- Watch glass and fabric samples for fiber analysis
- Synthetic blood samples for simulated blood test
- Magnifying glass
- Complete activity/case manual
This kit is packaged in an environmentally-friendly white cardboard box.
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Tuesday, January 01, 2013Awesome kitReviewed By: Jeanette
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter.. As soon as she opened it she was gone! Absolutely loved it. She wished it had more cases to solve though.
- Wednesday, February 08, 2012CSI KitReviewed By: Melissa Shanley
The science behind the experiments isso much more interesting when you apply it to a real csi situation. They not only learn about the science, but also how to apply it in a real situation. My kids were intrigued by this kit.
The crime and the materials were very realistic and well put together.
The only thing I would improve is to make it harder to find out who did it. After the second experiment it was already clear, which made the following experiments less interesting.
I would highly recommend this kit. It is worth the price.
- Sunday, July 03, 2011Amazing ProductReviewed By: BB
The results are so real! Got it fast and tried it out, and LOVED it! Highly recommend!