Electricity & Magnetism KitMake teaching about electricity & magnetism easy with this complete study in static electricity, current electricity, magnetism, and electromagnetism. Do projects like building a foil electroscope, making a static electricity pendulum, creating magnets, and building an eddy current motor. The kit includes the Safe and Simple Electricity Experiments book plus materials and equipment to do most of the more than 100 science projects. Excellent explanations of experiment results make this a stand-alone electricity and magnetism course. Ages 10-14.
- Balloons, medium, 7"
- Bar magnet, 3" Alnico I, 2/pack
- Battery, 6 volt, alkaline
- Block, hardwood, 3x4
- Bulb holder
- Bulb, screw base, 6.3-volt
- Clay, 1/4 lb.
- Compass, magnetic, 1-1/2" diameter
- Cork, size 2, pack of 2
- Cork, size 14
- Flask, Erlenmeyer, 250 ml
- Friction pad, fur, about 4x5"
- Friction pad, wool, 6x6"
- Friction rod, glass, 1/4 x 10"
- Horseshoe magnet, 1" Alnico V
- Iron metal filings, 45 g
- Nail assortment, 30 pieces
- Paper clips, small, 100/box
- Rubber stopper, #6-1/2, solid
- Safe & Simple Electrical Experiments
- Test tubes, large 16x150 mm
- Thumbtacks, 100/pk
- Wire, insulated copper, #24
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Children under 8 years can choke or suffocate on underinflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons form children. Discard broken balloons at once.