wind turbine kit,
blood type test,
Graduated cylinder, glass, 50 ml
These 50 ml graduated cylinders are manufactured from thermally-stable borosilicate glass. The liquid level forms a true meniscus, making them easy to read. (You read the level of a graduated cylinder at the bottom of the meniscus.) They are also chemically-resistant and thermally-resistant for all applications. This is the type of graduated cylinder we recommend for most lab situations. Imported.
- Home Science Tools glassware is made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Capacity: 50 ml
- Readability: 0.5 ml
- Accuracy: +/-0.5 ml at 20°C
- Height: 20 cm
- Diameter of cylinder: 2.6 cm
- Diameter of base: 5.2 cm
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Wednesday, November 06, 2013UsefulReviewed By: Jill
I bought this to replace the cylinder that came with my Apologia Chemistry set. It wasn't quite the same, but it works fine. It did take a long time for the order to arrive, but it arrived in great condition.
- Friday, July 19, 2013Excellent QualityReviewed By: Robby
Was surprised at how thick the glass was. Definitely going to be filling out my entire set of lab glassware with HST glass :] Also pretty strong. Accidentally knocked one over onto a hunk of metal (On the edge too) and not even a crack.
I have to say it - These are better than Pyrex. And that's not easy to achieve!
- Thursday, November 29, 2012great productReviewed By: amy
great product, great price!
- Friday, September 28, 2012ExcellentReviewed By: Vincent
Great cylinder for home use on projects and school work. Very satisfied.
- Monday, August 15, 2011easy to readReviewed By: Rachel
These are easy to read and the base is sturdy. I very nice graduated cylinder.Read More Reviews