Graduated cylinder, glass, 50 ml
These 50 ml graduated cylinders are manufactured from thermally-stable borosilicate glass. The liquid level forms a true meniscus, making them easy to read. (You read the level of a graduated cylinder at the bottom of the meniscus.) They are also chemically-resistant and thermally-resistant for all applications. This is the type of graduated cylinder we recommend for most lab situations. Imported.
- Home Science Tools glassware is made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Capacity: 50 ml
- Readability: 0.5 ml
- Accuracy: +/-0.5 ml at 20°C
- Height: 20 cm
- Diameter of cylinder: 2.6 cm
- Diameter of base: 5.2 cm
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Thursday, November 29, 2012great productReviewed By: amy
great product, great price!
- Friday, September 28, 2012ExcellentReviewed By: Vincent
Great cylinder for home use on projects and school work. Very satisfied.
- Monday, August 15, 2011easy to readReviewed By: Rachel
These are easy to read and the base is sturdy. I very nice graduated cylinder.
- Wednesday, July 27, 2011Great priceReviewed By: Justin
Unbeatable price. Very sturdy and I'm glad it comes with an all glass base (not plastic like some others.)
- Saturday, November 03, 2007TOCS
Very pleased with product and order delivery.