Graham Condenser, 300 mmA Graham condenser is a key component for setting up a distillation apparatus. This borosilicate glass 300 mm condenser has a coiled inner tube to provide additional surface area for highly efficient cooling.
While a condenser can be used in a variety of distillation set-ups, we recommend using this Graham condenser with a Kjeldahl distillation bulb to improve distillation efficiency.
This Graham condenser is designed to be connected to other components using rubber stoppers. The upper (inlet) tube has an inside diameter of about 18 mm which fits a No. 2 rubber stopper.
Graham Condenser Specifications:
- Home Science Tools Graham condensers are made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass to withstand thermal shock
- 300 mm cooling jacket length
- 480 mm overall length
- Inner coil cooling surface area is 330 cm2
- Cooling jacket has an outside diameter of about 40 mm
- Upper (inlet) tube is about 18 mm inside diameter (fits No. 2 rubber stopper)
- Lower (outlet) tube is about 12 mm outside diameter
- Barbed cooling connections are 9 mm outside diameter for 5/16” ID tubing
We also have a special condenser accessory kit with everything you need to connect this Graham condenser to a standard faucet.