Additional Images Tell A Friend
Home 1000X LED Microscope
Wow! Don't let the price fool you—this is great 1000x microscope! This deluxe microscope comes with a fourth 100x retractable oil immersion objective for 1000x magnification. It includes a mechanical stage with low-position controls for precise slide control and a spiral-focusing 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm for improved image contrast. It has the same features and the same quality as most high school level microscopes, but at an unbeatable price.
Optics include a widefield 10x eyepiece on a 360° rotating head with 4, 10, 40x and 100x (oil) achromatic DIN parfocalled and parcentered objectives that provide magnification of 40, 100, 400 and 1000x. It features precision fine and coarse focusing with a slip clutch, a large 115 x 125 mm stage with mechanical stage (20 mm x 60 mm movement), a stage stop, 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm, long-life, cool, bright, adjustable LED illumination, and a metal frame. The field of view is 4.5 mm at 40x. It includes operating instructions, a dust cover, blue filter, immersion oil, and a spare light bulb. 15" tall. Home Science Tools model, lifetime warranty. Ages 12 & up.
When comparison shopping for a microscope, you'll often find nearly identical specifications across different brands. But what you can't tell from the specifications is the microscope's overall quality and reliability. The market is flooded with poorly manufactured, low-cost microscopes that seem like a bargain—until you use them.
The Home Microscope is different. First, it's built to our exacting standards. Next, our skillful quality control specialists inspect and adjust every Home Microscope right here in our U.S. facility, ensuring it works perfectly before we ship it to you. Finally, we back our commitment with a lifetime warranty on this Home Science Tools microscope. While there are added costs to selling microscopes this way, we think it's worth it to offer you an enjoyable-to-use, trouble-free microscope that will last a lifetime. Don’t just take our word for it—see what our customers have to say in the product reviews.
For a printable guide to the Home Microscope's features plus a comparison of this 1000x model, click here >>.
- 10x wide-field inclined eyepiece with 18 mm exit pupil distance
- Monocular 45° inclined head with 360° rotation for convenient viewing
- 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xR (0.65 NA), and 100xR (1.25 NA) objectives meet DIN standards and are achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled to prevent color distortion and stay in focus when you switch magnification
- 40x objective is retractable; 100x objective is oil retractable (order extra immersion oil separately)
- Separate fine and coarse focusing with a slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Sturdy all-metal rack-and-pinion focusing
- Large 115 x 125 mm stage with integrated 20 x 60 mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial x-y controls
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing
- Iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder with blue filter
- Cool, bright, adjustable LED illumination with 60,000-hour bulb life
- Field of view is 4.5 mm at 40x
- Rugged aluminum frame stands 15" tall
- Includes operating instructions, a dust cover, blue filter, immersion oil, and a spare light bulb
- A replacement LED light bulb is available
- Also available with a binocular head and 1000x magnification or as a 1.3 megapixel digital camera microscope
About the Home 1000x Microscope
Quality. The quality of the Home 1000x LED Microscope is exceptional. These microscopes are built to our own unique specifications for safety, mechanical reliability, optical quality, and overall usability. Then each microscope is inspected and tuned by our experienced microscope technician at our US facility before the microscope is shipped to you. This process ensures you'll receive a high-quality, reliable instrument that is working perfectly.
Lighting. The Home Microscope has long lasting LED lighting, which is a cooler, brighter illumination than the standard tungsten that most scopes at similar prices have. With variable-intensity LED illumination you'll enjoy more flexibility for viewing greater specimen variety and a 60,000-hour bulb life.
Lifetime Warranty. Unlike some of the other educational microscopes you might see online, Home Science Tools guarantees that your Home Microscope will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the life of the instrument – so if you have any problems, we are happy to repair or replace your microscope immediately.
Value. The Home 1000x LED Microscope was developed with students and homeschool families in mind. You get an easy and enjoyable to use, trouble-free microscope that will last a lifetime. It is possible to find cheaper microscopes, but we are confident that you won't find better value for your money.
Take amazing close-up pictures with your microscope!Get a great deal on a 3.0 Megapixel Digital Camera from Home Science Tools. You'll be able to take high- clarity images of everything you see under your scope. Plus, it's easy to use!
See detailed description >>