Inoculating needle, looped end
This inoculating needle has a metal handle with nichrome wire loop to transfer bacteria from a culture to a petri dish.
Sterilize the loop between transfers using a flame and heating the loop until it glows. Allow the loop to cool before inserting in the bacteria culture or the heat will kill the bacteria being transferred.
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013Amazing dealReviewed By: Mark
The handle is significantly nicer than I expected. It has a fair bit of mass to it, since it is ~31g and 8" long, and feels very solid in your hands.
- Sunday, October 27, 2013ExcellentReviewed By: maddie
This is a great price for a great loop.
- Tuesday, June 11, 2013Great LoopReviewed By: Jay Shambo
Great loop for the price. I use it for propping brewing yeast and it works flawlessly.
- Sunday, September 25, 2011Very goodReviewed By: D
Really really good loop for the money
- Sunday, July 27, 2008Nice for homeschoolReviewed By: suzanne
Great for homeschool science!Read More Reviews