Lortone 33B Double-Barrel Rock TumblerPolish rocks twice as fast with this quality Lortone 33B double-barrel rotary tumbler. The two 3-pound-capacity barrels provide the flexibility to polish larger batches (up to 6 pounds at a time!) or to coarse-grind in one barrel while polishing in the second barrel. This tumbler features patented rubber barrels and a continuous duty electric motor. The tight-sealing rubber barrels produce beautifully polished pieces as well as extra sound absorption for quieter operation. Lortone has a reputation for making durable, easy-to-use tumblers that will last for many years.
A rotary tumbler has the advantages of removing all the rough edges to produce nicely rounded corners and also is suitable for tumbling hard minerals. It typically takes 4-6 weeks to completely polish a batch of rocks. This tumbler is capable of running 24 hours per day for years. A Lortone step-by-step guide to tumbling gemstones plus operating instructions are included. One-year warranty from Lortone. Ages 12 & up.
- Two 3-pound-capacity barrels
- Quiet, sturdy, and simple to operate
- Each durable rubber barrel is 4.5" in diameter and 5" long
- Barrels are easy to open and close and seal tightly
- Continuous duty 110-volt AC motor is capable of running 24 hours per day for years
- Includes 21-page Professional Gemstone Tumbling booklet that explains step-by-step how to tumble rocks and gemstones and has many helpful hints
- Includes Lortone 3A rotary tumbler operating instruction booklet