Swift M10B-S Biological Laboratory Microscope
The Swift Optical M10B-S biological laboratory microscope combines exceptional optics with ultra-smooth precision mechanics!
This scope's Siedentopf binocular head is inclined 45° and rotates a full 360° to provide ergonomic viewing; it also has 20mm eyepieces for increased field of view. The DIN standard semi-plan achromatic objectives provide images with greater clarity and correct color. Total magnification levels are 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x. A model is also available with plan objectives (order below).
The super smooth “feather touch” coaxial focusing and low-position coaxial stage controls put everything right at your fingertips and make this microscope a pleasure to use. Turn the control knobs and you'll immediately appreciate the precision engineering that went into this. Contrast is provided with a 1.25 Abbe rack and pinion condenser. Illumination is provided with a corded 3 watt variable-intensity LED illumination system typically found on medical and professional microscopes. The unique frame design is not only attractive but also ergonomically functional. It's a great choice for microbiology laboratories and for medical and veterinary use.
The Swift M10B-S biological lab microscope is built to last with all-metal internal parts and quality-controlled manufacturing. The finish is an acid- and reagent-resistant epoxy-ester resin to ensure long life. It has the Swift Optical Instruments name, reputation and lifetime warranty. Overall you get an exceptional digital microscope for the money!
This complete package includes the Swift M10B-S, power cord, dustcover, and instruction manual. Ages 13 & up.
Note: This item only ships to a street address in the 50 US states with UPS Ground shipping.
Drop Shipped: This item is drop shipped from Swift Optical. The shipping time is usually 2-4 weeks.
Swift M10B-S Biological Laboratory Microscope Specifications
- 10x 20mm widefield 45° inclined eyepieces with pointer in one eyepiece on Siedentopf binocular head that rotates 360°
- Left eyepiece diopter with interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xR (0.65NA), and 100xR (1.25 NA) semi-plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, parfocaled, and color coded
- Magnification levels are 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x
- Field of view is 5mm at 40x and 0.2mm at 1000x
- Also available with optional plan achromatic objectives
- 40xR objective is retractable, 100xR objective is oil retractable (needs immersion oil)
- The reverse position 4-objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for convenient, smooth, precise changes in magnification
- Precision coaxial fine and coarse focusing with “feather touch” sensitivity and slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Built-in low-drive mechanical stage with smooth-moving co-axial controls and 80mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with 0.1mm graduations
- Adjustable Abbe 1.25 NA spiral condenser with smooth rack and pinion focusing and an iris diaphragm for precise contrast control; includes swing-out permanent frosted filter
- 3 watt extra-bright LED illumination with a variable intensity rheostat for precise lighting control and cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours
- Illumination powered with a detachable cord and variable 110-240 volt power supply
- Cast aluminum frame, stands about 16" tall, weighs about 16 lbs.
- Includes microscope, power cord, dustcover, and instruction manual
- Replacement LED bulb assembly available
- Swift Optical Instruments, Inc. limited lifetime warranty assures that the microscope is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product; electrical components are covered for five years