Swift M10LB Digital Binocular Microscope w/ LCD Screen
This Swift Optical digital binocular microscope with LCD screen is a superbly engineered microscope that is perhaps the most versatile digital microscope available!
|The M10LB features a built-in 5 megapixel digital camera that can be used four ways:
The unique 3” TFT LCD screen provides the flexibility for multiple users to view a real-time image simultaneously. Each one can insert an SD card to capture images or video of their choice and then take the SD card back to their PC to complete their observations, analysis, and reports. The controls on the LCD screen allow you to easily zoom in or out, or scroll left or right while viewing an image. You can also select and play back previously captured images or video from the internal memory or SD card.
If you're looking for a professional-quality digital microscope with exceptional optics and ultra-smooth precision mechanics then you will be impressed with the Swift M10LB! Let’s start with the optics. The Siedentopf binocular head is inclined 45° to provide ergonomic viewing and has 20mm eyepieces for increased field of view. The DIN standard semi-plan achromatic objectives provide images with greater clarity and correct color. Totals magnification levels are 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x. A model is also available with plan objectives (order below).
In addition to exceptional optics, this microscope is fun to use! The super smooth “feather touch” coaxial focusing and low-position coaxial stage controls put everything right at your fingertips. Turn the control knobs and you will immediately appreciate the precision engineering that went into this microscope. Contrast is provided with a 1.25 Abbe rack and pinion condenser. Illumination is provided with a 3-watt variable-intensity LED illumination system typically found on medical and professional microscopes. The unique frame design is not only attractive but also ergonomically functional.
The Swift M10LB digital binocular microscope with LCD is built to last with all-metal internal parts and quality controlled manufacturing. The finish is an acid- and reagent-resistant epoxy-ester resin to ensure long life. It has the Swift Optical Instruments name, reputation and lifetime warranty. Overall you get an exceptional digital microscope for the money!
This complete package includes the Swift Optical M10LB-S digital binocular microscope with 3” LCD, integrated 1/2.5" CMOS 5MP digital camera, imaging software, USB cable, AC adapter (for recharging the digital camera and LCD screen), analog cable, power cord, calibration slide, dustcover, and instruction manual. Ages 13 & up.
Note: This item only ships to a street address in the 50 US states with UPS Ground shipping.
Drop Shipped: This item is drop shipped from Swift Optical. The shipping time is usually 2-4 weeks.
Swift M10LB Digital Binocular Microscope Specifications
- 10x 20mm widefield 45° inclined eyepieces with pointer in one eyepiece on Siedentopf binocular head
- Left eyepiece diopter with interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xR (0.65NA) and 100xR (1.25 NA) semi-plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, parfocaled, and color coded
- Magnification levels are 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x
- Field of view is 5mm at 40x and 0.2mm at 1000x
- Also available with optional plan achromatic objectives
- 40xR objective is retractable, 100xR objective is oil retractable
- The reverse position 4-objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for convenient, smooth, precise changes in magnification
- Precision coaxial fine and coarse focusing with “feather touch” sensitivity and slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Built-in low-drive mechanical stage with smooth-moving co-axial controls and 80mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with 0.1mm graduations
- Adjustable Abbe 1.25 NA spiral condenser with smooth rack and pinion focusing and an iris diaphragm for precise contrast control, includes swing-out permanent frosted filter
- 3-watt extra-bright LED illumination with a variable intensity rheostat for precise lighting control and cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours
- Illumination powered with a detachable cord and variable 110-240 volt power supply
- Cast aluminum frame, stands about 16" tall with LCD down, weighs about 16 lbs.
- Includes microscope, power cord, AC adapter, USB cable to connect to PC (not Mac), S-video and RCA analog cable (to connect to TV monitor or video projector), Motic Images Plus software, calibration slide, dustcover and instruction manual
- Replacement LED bulb assembly available
- Swift Optical Instruments, Inc. limited lifetime warranty assures that the microscope is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product; electrical components are covered for five years; video components are covered for one year
LCD, Camera & Software Specifications
- 3” TFT LCD display folds down for protective storage
- 1/2.5 inch CMOS camera
- 5.0 megapixel digital resolution
- 2592 x 1944 pixel maximum still image resolution (when captured to SD card)
- 640x480 pixel maximum video image resolution at 30 frames/second
- Analog RCA output provides 480 lines of resolution
- USB cable connects to PC (does not work with Mac) USB 2.0 port to view and capture live 640x480 pixel still and video images
- 8MB internal memory
- Internal SD card writer/reader allows users to save images without using a computer and works with up to 2GB SD cards (not included)
- 2.2µm x 2.2µm pixel size
- 1 Lux minimum illumination
- Automatic white balance and back light compensation
- Includes calibration slide for accurate measurements
- LCD screen and digital camera can be operated for about 2 hours on the built-in rechargeable battery or with the AC adapter provided
- USB cable powers the LCD screen/camera when connected to a PC
- Motic Images Plus software provides the following functions: image capture, video capture, image measurement, image edit and enhancement, image and file management, distant image sharing, sound recording, image zoom, image amalgamation, and report generating
- Minimum PC computer (not Mac compatible) requirements: 1Ghz processor, 512 MB RAM, 128 MB video card, 1 GB hard drive space, Windows XP or higher, USB 2.0 port, and CD-ROM drive