Weather Study Kit
This educational weather kit can be used to keep track of the daily weather as a complete unit study or for developing a science fair project. Learn about and measure atmospheric pressure, temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed and wind direction with the weather equipment included in this kit.
It comes with a detailed, 12-page weather study guide.
- psychrometer (to measure humidity)
- mini weather station
- Weather Golden Guide
- weather study guide
- data sheets to record measurements
Science Fair Project Ideas:
- Study daily weather patterns for a week. What time of day has the
highest temperature? What about lowest? Keep testing to see if your results
- Do you think there is a time of day that has the strongest winds? Test
your idea using the mini weather station.
- What is the relation of barometric pressure to changes in the weather?
Can you use it to predict future weather?
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Saturday, December 08, 2012Weather KitReviewed By: Melissa
Brings together everything you could need to study the weather..very educational!
- Wednesday, June 02, 2010way to go Reviewed By: Milissa
This product is a great tool for teaching about the weather. It has everything you need!
- Sunday, March 08, 2009Awesome home study kit!
This kit has everything needed for a great homestudy program on the weather. The charts are great & the book is a nice reference for questions. Great quality materials, too.
- Saturday, January 13, 2007Weather Study Kit
Having all the pieces there to work with and the book with it was something even my kids enjoy going through. Finding the right place to set it up was the hardest part for us.